Advertiser: Fairy Meadow PlumbingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Wollongong, Illawarra & South Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
We are an Australian family owned business that have been operating in the Illawarra since 1949.
The full-time position is for a team player, who is reliable, has a positive attitude, is an excellent multi-tasker with strong attention to detail and has a mature attitude.
As the administration officer, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assisting fellow office staff members and management
- Answering of phones and taking messages
- Dealing with cliental and assisting with their enquires
- Filing of documents
- Assistance of vehicle rego's and organising of servicing of company fleet
- Maintain integrity of appropriate files, reports, documentation and data
- Organising the flow and timeline of jobs that are currently on the books
- Managing day to day emails, booking of jobs and general organisation
- Assist with additional administrative duties as required
Training will be provided in all areas. Microsoft Office skills are an advantage but with a willingness to learn, training can be provided.
- A competitive salary on offer
- Full time employment in the Illawarra
- Great working hours
- January 2020 start date
If you believe you have the skills, experience and qualifications to successfully perform the role advertised, we would like to hear from you. To apply for this opportunity, please click on Apply and ensure that you upload your CV and cover letter as one document.
Or send full CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org