Advertiser: Professional Insurance AgenciesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Brokerage
General Insurance Administrative Officer
We are a privately owned General Insurance practice located in Spring Hill, seeking an Administration Officer with a keen eye for detail to join our team.
Our practice has been providing a high level of service to a broad cross section of clients including small to medium enterprises, niche business, property owners and individuals for more than 40 years.
We are looking for a motivated enthusiastic team member who is interested in a long-term career in Insurance.
Some of your key responsibilities will be:
- General Administrative duties
- Administration of new business, renewal and endorsement of Insurance policies
- Ensuring internal databases and relevant systems are kept up to date and accurate
- Maintaining Compliance Requirements
- The role will include direct and indirect assistance to all staff within the office, but predominately working in a small team of 4.
Ideally we are seeking candidates with:
- Broker system skills - "Insight" (highly regarded)
- Ability to learn new systems quickly
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Able to take direction and work with minimal supervision
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Experience in the insurance industry
What we offer:
- Ongoing training, mentoring and development
- Secure long-term opportunity with a successful and reputable team
- Opportunity to progress to senior roles in General Insurance
- Remuneration and benefits depend on candidate
**Please submit a covering letter of of application in addition to your resume outlining your suitability to the position addressed to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have customer service experience in the insurance industry?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?