NEVERLAND: CASUAL ASSISTANTS WATERGARDENSPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Retail & Consumer Products, Retail Assistants
After opening our first store in 2011, Neverland is the home of brands such as Nena & Pasadena, Kiss Chacey, Sushi Radio, Nomadic Paradise and many more.
With now over 15 stores across Victoria and South Australia, we are a leader in the streetwear scene and are continuing to expand rapidly.
Looking for a role that’s more than “just a job”?
When you work for Neverland, you are more than just an employee - you are a part of our brand.
We are looking for a CASUAL ASSISTANTS for our Watergardens store.
REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Previous retail experience
- Availability to work over Christmas
- Proven track record of driving and exceeding sales targets and budgets
- Have a passion for street wear fashion
- Be a part of a growing team and business
- Staff discount across all of our brands
- Generous Incentive Program (Individual and store team)
- The opportunity to grow within the business and progress
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Are you available to work school holidays?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Are you available to work public holidays?