Advertiser: Integrated Disability Support ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
About the business
IDSS is a Not For Profit community based organisation providing supports to participants with intellectual, physical and psycho social disabilities to engage with our community.
IDSS strives to support people in need to continue to do the things they love. The organisation's purpose is to support people to live the life they want!
We work with our participants to understand what is important to them and provide mentors who can then help them achieve their goals.
About the role
Due to growth and expansion, we have an exciting opportunity for a dedicated Human Resources Officer to join our passionate team.
As our HR Officer, you will provide support and advice to managers on HR issues, helping engage and support staff as well as ensuring policies and procedures are upheld and maintained while assisting in recruitment and on-boarding
Benefits and perks
Joining IDSS gives you the opportunity to work with an established and passionate team of professionals who know how to have fun!
And ass a NFP charity you have the opportunity to take advantage of full salary sacrifice benefits.
Skills and experience
Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Resources
- Previous experience and success working as an HR officer in a small team and working environment, undertaking generalist tasks
- Experience with NDIS and working in disability or aged care sector highly advantageous
- Proven capability to generate ideas and implement processes
- Demonstrated excellence in relation to staff engagement and management of employee grievances
- Proven ability to provide support and guidance to managers on HR issues
- Excellent working knowledge of the FWA and OHS Act and be able to interpret and utilise these effectively
- Demonstrated capability using MS Office suite and databases
- Proven ability to successfully engage stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven can do, positive and willing attitude, as well as excellent communication skills
- Friendly disposition and engaging manner
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources officer?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- What's your expected annual base salary?