Advertiser: The Positive Psychology CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- $25 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
The Positive Psychology Centre is a group of private psychology practices dedicated to providing personalised and professional psychology services with a vision to contribute to positive change, growth and wellbeing in our communities. We have locations across Mornington, Frankston and Oakleigh and offer a diverse range of services across a variety of referral streams. Our organisation offers care and support for individuals, couples, families, children, adolescents, adults, seniors and organisations.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time receptionist (3 days per week) in our Mornington location. The responsibilities of reception include greeting clients, scheduling appointments, processing billings and payments, Medicare management, practice open and close procedures, and providing general administrative support to the psychology team.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least three years in an office administration role in the health industry
- Excellent customer service, communication skills and telephone manner
- A caring, empathic and non-judgemental approach
- Understanding and respect for client confidentiality
- Very effective organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in a busy and fast paced environment
- Professional standard of personal presentation
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude.
Applications close COB Wednesday 11 December. Please upload your resume and cover letter.
All applicants must have a valid work visa for Australia and direct applications only.