Advertiser: IRD GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $40,000 - $44,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Journalism & Writing
IRD Group is the company behind Prospector for marketing services, Prospector for media sales, Prospector for B2B and Leadwire.
We are trusted by Australia's most effective sales organisations to deliver in-depth commercial intelligence to help them make smart business decisions and develop valuable partnerships.
The core values central to IRD Group are that Client usage is a job well done, focus achieves more, and results deliver rewards.
Our team of content creators provide daily insights for our clients about the latest developments in positive business news happening in Australia. The insights we deliver enable our clients to engage more effectively with the business community and make more informed business decisions.
The Content Creator role is an exciting and varied role, involving sourcing and creating content, particularly through direct phone and email contact with companies. So, what do we look for in a Content Creator?
· A recent graduate, with a Bachelor's degree in Media/Communications/Journalism/Arts. This is an entry-level position.
· High standard of written and spoken English
· Great communication skills
· Copywriting/database entry skills
· Interviewing skills
· Clear and confident phone manner
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Strong interest in Australia media/current affairs/marketing/business news
· Excellent time management skills
· Attention to detail
If this exciting position interests you, please apply via Seek with your Resume and a Cover Letter, detailing what you can bring to the role. These should be addressed to IRD Group Editor - Gayna Bronson.
We are not needing any recruiter assistance.
PLEASE NOTE: Applicants MUST have permanent AUS residency.
The closing date for applications is December 12, 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?