Process Work in Wacol - Food Environment
Advertiser: CG RecruitmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, Western Suburbs & Ipswich
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Assembly & Process Work
Calling all Food Process workers – Meat industry
Looking for extra money leading up to Christmas?
Beat the Queensland Summer by working in Cold Storage?
Our client is an award-winning manufacturer of quality meat and food goods based in the Wacol/Carole Park area and looking for Food Process workers now!
Shift times range from day, afternoon and night shifts dependent on availability and candidate suitability, and roles include general process work (packing, sorting, weighing, unwrapping raw meats).
- Machine Operating, packing, general food processing and labouring
- Ability to work in a cool environment of approx 2-8 degrees every day
- Repetitive duties including heavy lifting of up to 25kg
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail and time management
To receive a call back, you MUST have:-
- Full time hours Monday to Friday ongoing work – leading to permanent roles for the right candidate
- Own car and current drivers licence – (learners not permitted)
- Some PREVIOUS food or meat processing experience
- Day & Afternoon shifts available
- Have 2 x work related references that will be checked
- Must be able to work around raw and frozen meat, in particular PORK
- No upcoming leave restrictions
The application form will include these questions:
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?