- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Perth, Northern Suburbs & Joondalup
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Other
Barbagallo Group is the premier luxury motor vehicle dealership in Western Australia. Our automotive brand portfolio includes Alfa Romeo, Aston Martin, Ferrari, Fiat, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Land Rover, Maserati, Rolls Royce and Volvo.
We are looking for a driven and motivated Content Coordinator to join our marketing department. This busy role will require the successful candidate to be able to prioritise their workload, work well within a small team and have a flair for out of the box ideas that will continue to help set our brands apart from their competition.
What will you be doing?
The newly created role of Marketing Content Coordinator, will be responsible for the coordination and maintenance of all vehicle imagery and social media content for the Automotive arm of the Barbagallo Group. This will require the Marketing Content Coordinator curate relevant engaging content for the suite of brands within our portfolio along with taking all stock photos for vehicle listings as well as photography for the creation of local content.
Primarily all content will be managed across Facebook and Instagram, including regular organic content updates, local content creation and posting, campaign management, paid advertising and lead generation activity. Responding to and managing feedback on social media accounts, including out of hours is part of this role. This role will require the successful applicant to edit and upload vehicle stock imagery to our aggregator program to ensure all vehicle listings have high quality images.
This role will report to the Dealer Principal and work alongside the marketing team, manufacturer brands, suppliers, external agencies, clients and any other key stakeholders. In addition to the primary function of managing all Social Media accounts and vehicle photography, this role will be a key support point for the marketing team and will be required to assist within all aspects of business marketing operations. Out of hours work will be required as we run a significant number of events through the year.
In this role you will be responsible for the following;
- Curation of content for our Social media channels (primarily Facebook & Instagram)
- Review and consolidate the current social media landscape for the suite of brands
- Develop promotional campaigns and implement strategies across social media channels
- Manage paid social media activity to drive revenue through these platforms within budgets.
- Curate content for use across digital and social media channels, including copy, photography and video
- Ongoing social media community management
- Analyse and report on campaign performance across social media channels
Our ideal candidate
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Marketing/Communications/Arts (or relevant applicable experience)
- Well developed photography skills (essential)
- Videography skills (desirable)
- Experience in a social media marketing role (including experience managing social media campaigns for Facebook & Instagram, establishing, managing and growing social media communities reporting on activity and ROI)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (essential)
- Photo editing experience (essential)
- Is creative and has an eye for detail.
- You’re willing to work hard and get your hands dirty.
- You are driven and motivated
- You must be willing and able to work outside normal hours
- You are organised and able to prioritise workflow and work to deadlines
- You’re reliable and responsible
- Willing and able to work autonomously.
- You will love working as a team.
- You must be well presented, respectful and well spoken
- A passion for and understanding of cars is desirable but not essential.
- You have a current C Class Drivers licence - essential.
- How many years' experience do you have in a marketing role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?