Residential Building Site Supervisor
Advertiser: Langford-Jones HomesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Building quality homes for our clients at the right price is what's made Langford Jones Homes a market leader. We pride ourselves on providing the best service from first plans to finished product, working closely with our clients at every stage of the building process to ensure our homes suit their every requirement.
We are seeking an experienced Site Manager to support the Langford-Jones Homes residential developments in the Wonthaggi and Bass Coast regions.This will involve overseeing the development of single story and double story dwellings as well as duel occupancy homes.
The role is required to oversee the performance of trades and subcontractors on multiple sites simultaneously. This includes site induction, safety inspections, delivery of materials, resource allocation/timing and project planning in accordance with site specifications. Attend to claims and maintenance issues post hand over of keys to the client.
The 3 key requirements if this role are the ability to effectively liaise with and manage relationships with trades, clients and head office personnel.
To be successful you will have:
- Extensive experience working in the building and construction industry in a resident ail environment
- Previous experience supervising trades on site
- Strong knowledge of building regulations and relevant codes
- High level interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with a broad range of people
- Conflict resolution capabilities and the ability to negotiate with trades and clients as required
- Literacy skills allowing you to complete required paperwork and manage documentation as required
- Experience in overseeing WHS processes and ensuring trades meet site induction and safety guidelines.
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
You will be provided with everything you need including a car, phone and laptop.
We have a great workplace culture where all employees believe in the quality or our brand and product. You will receive quality support from designated Head Office personnel to assist in meeting the requirements of the role.
To be considered for this opportunity, please document your background and tell us what you can offer the team at Langford Jones Homes.
Please apply through the seek link
- How many years' experience do you have as a site supervisor?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?