Regional Manager - WA/SA
Advertiser: Box of BooksMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Perth, CBD, Inner & Western Suburbs
- 120K OTE (Base + Car + Commission)
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
About the business
Box of Books is a digital disruptor in the EduTech space. We streamline the delivery of eBooks and digital resources to teachers and students and work hard to keep leading secondary schools at the forefront of digital learning. Backed by all major Global and Australian publishers, this is a good opportunity to grow your career as we continue to expand domestically. Box of Books is looking for a Regional Manager in WA/SA to deliver exceptional company growth and customer outcomes through engaging new schools and supporting our valued existing clients.
About the role
- Report to the National Sales Manager
- Engage the secondary education sector to sell the Box of Books platform to new schools in Western Australia and South Australia
- Work closely with the customer support team to support the school onboarding phase
- Take the lead as a point of contact for school champions
- Provide outstanding customer service through establishing meaningful relationships with school stake holders and suppliers.
Benefits and perks
- Great start-up company culture
- Market leading product and reputation
- Be a key player in a national team
- Support from senior resources to make you a sales winner
- Team environment – you'll be working closely with our talented team nationally
- Future prospects – exciting career for highly motivated individuals with one of Australia's fastest growing and innovative EduTech companies.
Skills and experience
- You will have a proven track record in B2B sales
- Experience in the education sector is advantageous but not mandatory
- Top communicator – strong written and verbal communication with ability to adapt communication style to the situation
- Self starter – you own your outcomes and can operate autonomously
- Team player – collaborative approach to sales and client onboarding
- Digital fluency – willing to learn internal systems and processes
- Attitude – optimistic, problem-solving mindset with the ability to juggle changing priorities
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?