Part-time Property Manager
Advertiser: Casey Central Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
PART-TIME PROPERTY MANAGEMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Our family friendly real estate agency is seeking a Part-Time Property Manager to join our close knit team. We take great pride in our rental portfolio and are seeking someone with a passion for Real-Estate willing to grow within our business.
The ideal candidate would be seeking to work part-time and work approximately 38 to 40 hours per fortnight which includes every second Saturday.
The desired candidate will be required to demonstrate personal attributes consistent with a team oriented and customer service focused environment. Strong communication & organisational skills are essential.
- The successful candidate must:
- Hold a current Agents Representative Certificate
- Valid driver's licence & reliable car
- Experience using Console Gateway
- Minimum 6 – 12 Months experience in Residential property management
- Clean and tidy presentation, smart business attire a must
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal essential
Working with a fellow property manager will be required to assist in managing a small, high quality portfolio.
- Conducting open for inspections and private appointments
- Be on hand to assist the PM's with admin tasks
- Handling repairs and maintenance issues
- Management of rental arrears
- Conducting routine inspections and condition reports
Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)