Advertiser: Just Wardrobes & StorageMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
This is a full – time position with an immediate start. You must be able to work as part of a team and autonomously on a wide range of wardrobe and custom cabinetry projects for our clients.
Ideally the applicant will have a minimum of 3 years factory based experience in assembly and manufacturing industries. The role will include preparing board, edging, cutting aluminium consumables and quality assurance.
You must be enthusiastic and reliable. Accuracy and attention to detail with quality workmanship is vital.
Position is labour intensive with heavy lifting involved.
A current drivers licence is required and forklift licence a plus.
We offer a friendly, supporting workplace in a business that is expanding rapidly. Just Wardrobes & Storage offers everything from affordable, quality designed, custom built wardrobe and storage solutions to high – end boutique designer robes servicing South East Queensland residents and builders.
For more information go to www.justwardrobes.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?