Advertiser: MCI Lawyers and ConsultantsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
MCI Lawyers and Consultants is a boutique legal practice specializing in all aspects of immigration law.
The focus of this role is to provide administrative support to lawyers and perform basic receptionist duties.
Duties will include:
- Answering calls and taking messages;
- File maintenance - electronic and paper;
- Completing visa application forms;
- Collating visa application supporting documents;
- Scanning and organizing clients' documents for file;
- Translating emails and documents from English to Chinese for Chinese speaking clients;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Liaising with clients;
- Following up document requests.
Yours skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to read and write in Chinese. It is desirable that you have worked in an immigration practice before.
To apply please click on the "Apply" button and complete our online application form.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?