- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Pharmacy
Capital Chemist Lyneham is looking for a Part-time/Full-time Pharmacy Assistant.
We are close-knit team and believe that it is our people that make the difference. Our work team is a work family.
We are dedicated to caring for our patient’s healthcare needs in the best possible way. Customer service and patient care is our priority.
The right candidate must:
- Have a strong work ethic
- Be dependable and responsible
- Be friendly
- Be customer focused
- Be honest and act with integrity
- Have a long term commitment to working in pharmacy or the healthcare industry
Key duties will include:
- Serving customers at the till
- Stock control including unpacking orders, putting stock away and stocktaking
- Store merchandising including gondola displays, ticketing and planograms
- Accepting prescriptions in and handing prescriptions out
- Providing health and medicine information and advice
Experience is an advantage but not essential. We hire on attitude over skill.
All required training will be provided.
To apply for this position, please apply via Seek with a Cover letter and Resume.
Short listed applicants will be contacted.