Virtual Receptionist - Work from Home
Advertiser: OfficeHQMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
Do you have what it takes to be a world-class Virtual Receptionist working from your home on the Sunshine Coast?
OfficeHQ is a global success story, you may have already spoken to one of our Receptionists at OfficeHQ without realising it. We handle calls on behalf of hundreds of thousands of businesses, providing that all-important human contact for customers. Our telephone answering service, includes messaging and appointment scheduling, all built and delivered on a cloud-based platform serving clients globally.
We provide our clients with the professional image of a true receptionist experience, no more answering machines or unreliable voice mails. We keep costs to a minimum and save our clients time and money. As one of our Virtual Receptionists you will be a vital cog in the OfficeHQ model. Not only will you represent OfficeHQ to our clients, you will be representing those clients too.
Due to further expansion an exciting opportunity exists to join us working from the comfort of your home office.
We are currently filling 25 full time Receptionists roles (75 hours a fortnight). We operate 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. The ability to work a rotating weekend roster is essential. Preference will be given to those that can work weekends and later shifts.
What you will be doing
- Professionally handling inbound calls for our clients
- Promptly and efficiently taking and relaying messages to clients, whilst providing a positive firm image of the company.
- Offering a warm phone presence, generally smiling and being friendly and helpful.
To be considered for this role you must possess the following attributes:
- Preferably min one year call centre experience and/or experience in a fast paced receptionist/admin environment.
- Excellent speaking voice and telephone manner, common sense (and lots of it!) A sense of humour always helps.
- Confidence with computers and touch typing skills (over 50 wpm)
- Attention to detail and accuracy (sound spelling skills)
- Be a reliable team player with a helpful and positive attitude.
- Take pride in the quality of your work in providing a positive client experience.
What you will need
- A quiet home environment with a dedicated and safe home office
- A PC with reliable ADSL/NBN internet and either internal or external webcam capability
- A telephone landline close to your PC
- Back up location or technology should you experience outages of any kind
What we will provide
- A competitive salary
- A generous incentive program, $2500 - $4000 over the year
- A work from home allowance
- A telephone handset and headset
- Paid comprehensive induction training and ongoing up-skilling
- In times of need - access to our Employee Assistance Program
- Ongoing coaching and development
- Monthly one on ones
- Quarterly team meetings
- Social events
If you feel that you have these attributes please do get in touch, we'd love to hear from you.
All applications must be accompanied by a separate cover letter. Please only apply if you reside on the Sunshine Coast and can commit to the hours outlined.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?