General IT Tech
Advertiser: Computer Troubleshooters Toowoomba EastMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Toowoomba & Darling Downs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
You will be providing support for customers onsite at their home and businesses. You will have to deal with multiple devices and operating systems on a daily basis and you must have excellent customer experience and provide top-level 1 support.
You will be dealing with all sorts of people with all sorts of computer issues from adding emails to phones to rebuilding a computer or replacing cracked laptop screens. You must be able to quickly and efficiently complete simple troubleshooting for printers and basic networks. Your experience and skill is more important than your qualifications.
Onsite and in-store computer repairs
Data entry and paperwork associated with jobs
Computer repair of hardware and software.
Sale of new PC's and laptops
Onsite Repairs and Installs
Replacement of parts in other electronic devices.
You must have excellent customer skills.
You must provide top-level IT support.
You must be able to work autonomously.
You must have top troubleshooting skills.
You must be able to think on your feet.
You must excellent time management skills.
An understanding of IT and how everything works together.
Superior communication skills with clients.
Able to think about a problem for the best solution.
A person who understands the value of awesome customer service.
Please quote the code TWB-A032 in your email or cover letter so we know you read this far before applying. Your application will not be processed if there is no code provided.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 1 technical support?