Advertiser: Townsville occupational therapy serviceMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Northern QLD
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
About the business
Townsville Occupational Therapy Service is a small, family owned, private occupational therapy clinic. Our vision is to help our clients engage, participate and achieve.
At TOTS, there are four occupational therapists that are in need of admin assistance. If you can help, please keep reading...
About the role
As the admin assistant at TOTS you will be required to perform the following:
- Act as the point of contact for all clients entering our service
- Answer and direct phone calls and emails
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Complete invoicing and billing
- Write and distribute emails, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory
- Manage excel spreadsheets for reporting
- Clerical tasks such as scanning, filing, laminating and binding resources
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will enter into a small, fun and friendly team environment. There may also be opportunities to increase hours as the role expands.
Other perks include being able to assist in growing a small business and helping to make a difference in people's lives.
Further career development options may be provided to the right person.
Skills and experience
The position requires the applicant to
- have a high level of computer skills including experience with Mac computers and Microsoft suite especially Word and Excel.
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and show great attention to detail
- be passionate about helping make a difference in people's lives
- be able to prioritise jobs and manage time effectively in a busy environment
- be able to work without direct supervision
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter (no more than one page) outlining your skills and experience and your CV (including references) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?