Senior IT Support Analyst
Advertiser: Logic SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $60,000 - $69,000 + (Car Allowance $8000) + Super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Our staff are provided with an excellent work environment and our dynamic approach to service keeps IT exciting.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manage inbound support calls, identify & qualify client issues
• Undertake troubleshooting and rectification of client issues based on service levels
• Undertake incident tracking with event log monitoring, alert handling and reporting
• Utilise internal systems to support, monitor and maintain client systems such as updates, patching, anti-virus/ anti-spam, back up & disaster recovery
• Report activities and logs related to client system issues
• Undertake Server/ PC audits & manage IT inventory
• Undertake Systems Patch Management
• Liaise with third party vendors on behalf of clients
• Attend training as required and have a commitment to on going professional development
We are searching for an individual who has
• I.T Qualifications or relevant work experience.
• A good understanding of IT Service Delivery
• Experience in trouble shooting and solving complex problems.
• Excellent communication skills and presentation
• Desire to work with a dedicated and flexible team
• Efficient time management skills
I.T Specific Skills
• Windows Server Technologies / Windows Desktop Support
• Microsoft Cloud Technologies (Microsoft 365, Azure)
• Networking / Internet Technologies
• Hardware / System Building
• Microsoft Office Functionality and integration
Must hold a current drivers license and have a vehicle in good working order.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for providing level 3 technical support?