Advertiser: Strategic Executive SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Engineering - Network
Wanted ………………and experienced Network Engineer with experience in tier 1 enterprise level sites.
It is important that you have commercial experience using Cisco equipment. Must have enterprise level Cisco wireless experience and Cisco ISE…………….along with strong knowledge of routers and switches.
If you live on the on the eastern side of Melbourne then this role is for you. A long term contact opportunity to sink your teeth into and work a bit closer to home.
The successful candidate will have these skills
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role as a Network Engineer in a large and complex enterprise environment with relevant network administration and support work experience
- Strong experience with Cisco Wireless at an enterprise level
- Experience supporting Cisco ISE
- Have worked in a diverse team where you solve complex problems from beginning to end. YOU DO NOT HAND THEM OFF TO SOMEONE ELSE
- Resolved network problems at Level 1, 2 & 3
- Strong experience using OSPF and BGP protocols
- Experience around Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security standards will be valuable
- Deal with stakeholders from the moment they raise a problem through to you fixing the problem; you own the stakeholder and must handle their issue and resolve it
- Understand and support Cisco VoIP Call Manager
- Sound background in Palo Alto and Cisco Firewall administration
- CCNA certification, CCNP preferable
- Solid knowledge of Layer 3 technologies and how different protocols talk to each other
- Not just a Cisco certification but real hands experience configuring and supporting Cisco routers and switches
- Experience with various security and authentication methods such as RADIUS, Active Directory, Certificates etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of various LAN technologies such as structured building cabling, fibre and wireless technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of various WAN technologies including, but not limited to ISDN, xDSL etc.
We are running to a tight timeframe so take action today and send us your resume without delay.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a network engineer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's the highest level of Cisco routing and switching certification that you have completed?