IT TechnicianPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Bundaberg & Wide Bay Burnett
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Widebay IT is the largest integrated technology service and support company in the Widebay & Burnett. We are apart of the Webb Bros group of integrated IT companies, specialising in providing end to end solutions in Print, IT & Telecommunications.
The role is based in either Bundaberg or Hervey Bay where you will be supporting both onsite and remotely:
Your key tasks will include
- Support client's IT environment, onsite and remotely
- Audit of client's computer systems and hardware
- Perform scheduled maintenance for clients, onsite and remotely
- Respond to client's email and call enquiries within a set time frame
- Accurate reporting of time and cost of goods to service co-ordinators
- Train and support Junior Technicians
To be successful in your application, you will need to meet the below essential criteria:
- Minimum of two years of experience working with computers, networks, server operating systems and exchange servers
- High level of skill set on all Windows operating systems Desktop & Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a great phone manner
- A positive and friendly attitude to fit with our company culture
- Experience with computer hardware maintenance and installation
- An understanding of great customer service and teamwork.
- An ability to learn quickly and leverage available resources.
- A team focus, but also a self starter who can work autonomously
- Current Queensland Manual Drivers license
Rate of pay to be negotiated based on experience. Position offers a company car, a great working environment with friendly professionals and a company social club. If you think this is you than apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?
- How many years' experience do you have as a systems administrator?