Advertiser: JCDecauxMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
JCDecaux is the number 1 outdoor advertising company in the world, playing a major part in
transforming urban landscapes across the globe. As the premium broadcast supplier in Out-of-
Home media; JCDecaux is the only pure-play Outdoor media owner worldwide, delivering highquality
and innovative advertising solutions.
JCDecaux Australia has been offering high quality, architecturally designed street furniture and
advertising space in Australia since 1997. Our people are the key to JCDecaux's success, they are
highly skilled across a wide range of roles and disciplines, and we invest in their futures.
As of 1 November 2018, JCDecaux owns APN Outdoor and have moved towards a 100% combined
entity across the two businesses, bringing many exciting opportunities to both staff and clients.
We are looking for a proactive, driven and creative marketing professional to join our dynamic and
collaborative team based at our head office in the heart of Sydney’s CBD. The role will see you working collaboratively with a number of different teams allowing you to gain exposure to a range of hands-on and relevant experience within a high-performing, in-house,
• Undertake a variety of administrative tasks to ensure the successful completion of planned
• Assist in the development and distribution of marketing and promotional material
• Assist senior marketing professionals who need assistance with completing large projects
• Update intranet, websites and social channels as requested
• Respond to general sales and insights enquiries such as; product format enquiries,
updating rail and airport maps and imagery support for clients
• Assist the Marketing Communications team with the timely processing of invoices
• Work with the Marketing Campaign Specialist to arrange professional photography with our supplier
• Arrange professional photos of sales campaigns, source quotes and budget approvals
• Contribute to internal reports as requested
• Respond to marketing queries via phone, email or social media in a timely manner
TO BE SUCCESSFUL:
We are looking for a recent graduate with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Media or equivalent who has some commercial experience in marketing or administration. In addition to;
• Strong business acumen; project management skills and attention to detail and a strong eye for design
• Good relationship management as you will engage with people across several teams
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to bring to life the JCDecaux brand vision
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and communicate expectations to all team members
• Taking initiative and being proactive and motivated in a constantly-changing work environment
• Good computer literacy skills including understanding of PowerPoint, spreadsheets, Google Analytics, Hootsuite, Wordpress, InDesign, Photoshop and e-newsletter development software and all social media platforms
WHY WORK FOR US?
JCDecaux is a forward-thinking company who truly value their staff. Our strong commitment to positive culture, training and staff retention ensures that staff skills and capabilities are maintained at the highest levels. Working together as a team, we inspire and motivate each other. We act and think like leaders, always seeking opportunities for improvement.