Senior .NET DeveloperPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- $700 - $800 per day
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
We are looking for experienced software developers with solid .NET Core skills to join a global tech-driven business who are going from strength to strength. We will also consider strong .NET developers.
You will work with a high calibre team in a ASX listed company building high-level scalable solutions that will be used by millions of people all over the country.
We are 100% Agile, follow best practices, TDD, use the latest tech, tools and frameworks and work closely as a team to write and deliver clean high-quality code.
This role is a long term contract with rolling extensions.
- Extensive .Net, .Net Core & C# experience
- Significant experience building complex, high-traffic, secure, multi-threaded applications
- Strong experience building highly-available API's and applications that are scalable, secure and robust
You must be an Australian Citizen/Permanent resident or have a valid visa with full working rights.
We’re an Equal Opportunity Employer, so by coming to work for us, you’ll be part of an organisation that encourages diversity, supports charities and genuinely takes care of your career path. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and people from every other kind of background to apply but we do require you to have a valid working Visa to allow you to work full time in Australia