Advertiser: Melville Family Health CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Other
Melville Family Health Centre is an integrated family health facility with a range of professionals that offer comprehensive care. Experienced Family Doctors practice in a multidisciplinary approach with Physiotherapists, Dentists, Community Nurses, Psychologists, Dietitian, and Pathology.
Our vision is to advocate patients, families, and members of the community through working together and addressing their needs. With an efficient and professional approach to diagnosis, Melville Family Health Centre emphasises the importance of management of patients’ health outcomes and providing ongoing clinical care to maintain wellness.
Melville Family Health Centre is looking for an additional PART-TIME Healthcare Receptionist to join our friendly team at our healthcare practice in Melville. This opportunity allows for skills to be further developed in our multidisciplinary setting.
We are looking for someone flexible, reliable and able to work PART-TIME. A variety of shifts are included, such as opening and closing of the practice, the occasional Saturday morning, and sick or annual leave cover. Initially, there will be approx. 15-20 hours per week with the opportunity for more.
This role would ideally suit someone with experience in either Medical, Physiotherapy or Dental Reception.
Experience with Best Practice and/or D4W is an advantage.
• General, greeting, arriving, invoicing & receipting patients
• Booking appointments
• Answering the telephone
• Filing of patient files
• Scanning of Specialist Reports etc.
• Supporting other reception/admin staff
• Maintaining the practitioners' room
Experience & Attributes
• Must have an excellent front desk manner
• Must have excellent telephone manner
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely
• Must be able to work as part of a team
• Must have initiative
• Must be respectful & understanding of patients and co-workers
• Must be able to use a computer with good typing skills
• Must be neatly presented at all times
• Must be able to work with attention to detail
• Must be reliable
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
How to Apply
While experience is preferred, here at MFHC we value a cooperative and caring individual with the determination for all the role offers.
If you feel you suit the advertised position, click the Apply button to submit your application, or email your CV to Sheryle Ramsay (Practice Manager at Melville Family Health Centre) at email@example.com
(no phone calls please!)
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected hourly rate?