IT Support Assistant
Advertiser: Rissalah College LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Sydney, Southern Suburbs & Sutherland Shire
- $40,000 - $59,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Rissalah College is a stunning, high quality, school located in Lakemba with strong Islamic ethos. Rissalah College is passionate about its students and dedicated to providing a quality l experience, based around a world-class teaching and learning model, which pursues academic excellence as a non-negotiable.
We are looking for highly motivated and passionate employees who are interested in investing in the life of our students and College to be part of a professional student focused team.
This is a one of a kind opportunity to join a school with a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team environment and grow as a professional.
Experienced professionals are encouraged to apply.
The successful candidate will:
- Provide day-to-day technical incident, problem and configuration support for systems, software, hardware, local network and servers.
- Be able to quickly identify hardware and software faults within IT assets
- Support students, staff and parents to enable them in their use of technology
- Troubleshoot and resolve PC Hardware, Software and Network issues
- Relevant tertiary degree or IT certifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Extensive knowledge using desktop applications e.g. Microsoft Office 365 and Graphic design
- Experience maintaining Active Directory Services, Windows Group Policies, anti-virus software
- Have extensive understanding surrounding the operation of enterprise IT assets, including computers, servers, networking equipment, data storage devices and ICT components.
- MDM knowledge is highly desirable such as InTune
- Can do attitude
- Learn new tasks quickly
- Accuracy and efficient when given tasks to complete
- Report directly to IT manager and completes tasks as directed
- Able to work in a high pace environment
- Knowledge and understand how to use Sentral Management system
- Marketing and Design background will be preferable
- Ability to design and maintain a website
- Must hold a current Working with Children Check
About Rissalah College and the opportunities for you
- Exceptional teaching facilities and resources
- We value team work and collegiality
- Professional growth through substantial professional learning
- An exceptional school culture where you are valued and made to feel welcome
- Opportunities to engage with parents and students who are passionate about education and their school community
- To be a member of a dedicated and inspiring team that makes a difference in children’s lives and in our community.
- Competitive salary
Candidates must be supportive to the ethos of an Islamic school. Address all applications via email, including full CV and names of two referees to:
PO Box 192
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?