- Job Listing Date
- 30 Dec 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
Are you looking for an exciting, and rewarding career? Do you have a passion for the Aviation Industry? This may, very well, be the break you have been looking for!
We are currently seeking Ramp Service Agents, who share our values of Safety & Security, Passion, Integrity, Reliability, Innovation and Teamwork.
Suitable candidates will be required to deliver a range of aircraft ramp services including baggage handling based at Sydney International Airport on a permanent part-time basis.
To be successful in this role, you must have the following skills and capabilities:
- Physically fit with the ability to lift up to 32kg.
- Must be reliable and motivated to work.
- Ability to work within a fast paced environment and ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
- Strong customer service focus.
- Be fluent in spoken and written English with excellent communication skills.
- Well presented.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions.
- Must hold a current Drivers Licence.
- Possess Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
Applicants will be required to undergo a Police check, Airport security check and pre-employment medical as part of the standard conditions of employment.
These positions are Permanent Part Time positions, with a minimum of 20 hours per week. You must be available to work a 7 day rotational shift roster in support of our client carriers' 24 hour operations and schedules.
If you believe you have what it takes to be part of our dynamic team, please apply by clicking the link below.
Due to the high volume of applications, only those applicants that meet the selection criteria will be contacted.