Advertiser: Tyro PaymentsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Compliance & Risk
Who we are
Launching in 2003, Tyro has grown to become Australia's largest EFTPOS provider of all ADI's outside of the big 4 banks. With over 450 employees, $13.4 billion in transactions in 2018, we are much more than an EFTPOS provider - Tyro is an Australian bank and operates under the supervision of the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA).
With 10 industry firsts to market, we're giving the business banking world a good shake up, with smart technology that save Australian businesses time and money. Come and be a part of the Tyro journey!
- Manage fraud referrals originating from merchant acquiring and transaction account products
- Maintain ongoing communication with internal colleagues, industry fraud practitioners, and law enforcement agencies
- Raise Suspicios Matter Reports as required
- Participate in Risk Management projects as required
- Some out of hours work will be required
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in card payments fraud, preferably in a merchant acquiring context.
- A sound understanding of the mechanics of card payments
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and an ability to embrace systems associated with merchant assessment and monitoring
- Excellent verbal communication
- An ability to work autonomously
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Minimise fraud losses by appropriately managing fraud referrals and acting upon abnormal merchant behaviour in a timely and effective manner
- Deal with customers, other employees, and external parties professionally at all times
- Develop a range of skills to complement the broader Payments Risk team’s main duties
Why work for us?
We're not just like every other bank. Tyro has always been a tech company at heart, but fostering a diverse and inclusive environment, and a passion for continuous learning has always been one of the most important parts of our company's culture.
Tyros are a highly collaborative mix of people. You will work closely with our awesome teams and individuals in engineering, product management, customer support, sales and other functions within the business. Everyone is committed to delivering great outcomes for our customers, and you will have the chance to change the face of banking for Australia businesses.
Our 450 strong team of Tyros, just like our customers, are the lifeblood of our business. We go to great lengths to ensure a positive and enjoyable employee experience for all. We offer some amazing employee benefits such as a generous learning & development budget for training for professional and personal development, 16 weeks paid primary carers leave, 3 weeks paid secondary carers leave, annual team based volunteer day, novated leasing, and not to mention our multiple craft beer kegs (selection of beers carefully selected by our beer connoisseurs), wide selection of wine, variety of snacks and a ping pong table, selection of board and video games and an awesome rooftop area for socialising, all available to be enjoyed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?