People Experience Coordinator
Advertiser: Relationships Australia QueenslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Relationships Australia QLD (RAQ) is in an exciting period of growth and transformation. Having secured a major funding round, we continue to offer contemporary social services that support the well-being of children, families and communities.
We offer career pathways in jobs that make a difference in a flexible and supportive environment. Having serviced the community for over half a century, we value social justice and inclusion.
About the Role
We’re accepting applications for a newly created position of People Experience Coordinator in our People & Culture Team located at Eight Mile Plains. This position is temporary full time, with an end date of June 2022.
This role supports a team of HR managers to deliver on projects and initiatives, particularly relating to our Workforce Capability Programme. This includes employee engagement, wellbeing, development, talent acquisition, recognition and benefits.
The role will be a contact for Human Resources and Learning and Development Teams, providing support and advice to our workforce relating to recruitment and selection; position management, injury management; learning opportunities, and other people experience processes.
Other key responsibilities will be to:
- Delivery of employee surveys, including in the collection of employee engagement, psychosocial and wellbeing, and change management data.
- Provide support for the development of a Wellbeing Program, and on-going coordinate activities and be the first point of contact for the Wellbeing Program.
- Provide support in the implementation of the Recognition and Benefits Program, and ongoing coordinate activities and be the first point of contact for the Recognition and Benefits Program.
- Assist the Talent Acquisition Manager in operationalising the Talent Strategy.
- Oversee the administration activities relating to the recruitment and appointment of new and existing employees to positions within the approved establishment and service profile.
- Provide accurate advice to employees and managers regarding all entitlements under the relevant industrial agreement or employment agreement to ensure the terms of the relevant instrument are operationalised correctly and consistently applied.
To be successful in this position you will have:
- Undergraduate tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management or other appropriate discipline.
- At least two years’ experience working in a Human Resource environment where customer needs were identified, and appropriate and timely advice and support given.
- Demonstrated experience in providing support to managers through all stages of the employee lifecycle.
- Theoretical knowledge of best practice in the field of human resource management.
What We Can Offer You
- Work-life balance and flexible working hours
- Additional annual leave over the Christmas period, annual leave loading and study leave
- A supportive team environment and opportunity for professional development
- Salary packaging options which will significantly increase the value of take-home pay
How to Apply
Please visit our website www.raq.org.au/careers to obtain a copy of the position description. To apply, send us your resume and a cover letter outlining your demonstrated experience in each area. Applications can be submitted by clicking the Apply Now button below or by emailing email@example.com quoting reference [pex1219ss].
Applications close at 4pm on Tuesday 17 December 2019.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?