IT Support Officer
Advertiser: Clearbox SystemsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 2 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Networks & Systems Administration
About the business
Clearbox Systems is a technology company focused on the development of new techniques for the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum.
A privately-owned Australian SME, Clearbox Systems has been delivering solutions to Military, Government and Commercial customers around the world since 2007.
About the role
Reporting to the Integration and Support Manager, this is a newly created hands-on, technical role.
There are two parts to the role.
1) You will be entrusted with implementing, documenting and maintaining internal IT systems and performing limited help desk to approximately 35 staff.
2) You will contribute to cross-functional teams and supply IT expertise to customer projects.
We are looking for someone who will proactively identify areas for improvement, define solutions and achieve endorsement to implement them. We expect you to be interested in and keep across the latest trends and technologies and strive to bring the best offerings into the business. We expect you to be security conscious and consider information security as an aspect of all IT activities.
This role is open for Canberra or Sydney and will require limited travel between the two locations.
The role will require occasional outside of normal business hours work.
Skills and experience
- This role requires an Australian Citizenship as you will be sponsored for a Negative Vetting 1 Australian Government Security Clearance.
- Technical Qualifications (e.g. Engineering, ICT Certifications)
- Proficiency in Active Directory and Group policy, Windows Desktop and Server Operating Systems including Windows 7, 19, Windows Server 2012, 2016 and 2019
- Proficiency in Cisco Networking Products
- Proficiency in VMWare Products
- Existing Security Clearance highly regarded but not mandatory.
- Experience working within an ISO27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS).
- Experience with the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM)
- Experience with the ASD Essential 8
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?