- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Bookkeeping & Small Practice Accounting
We're a retail store in Brisbane that requires a qualified and experienced bookkeeper to oversee the bookkeeping functions within a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work to deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of QB
- Advanced experience with Excel
- Methodical and accurate
- Well organised & disciplined
- Receive bills
- Schedule Creditor Payments
- Debtor management
- Oversee cash handling
- Receive & monitor stock into inventory
- Assist with weekly payroll confirmation
Reporting to the General Manager, there is opportunity to career progress into more senior roles related to finance management within our other divisions.
We're currently transitioning from old systems to more modern software package/s. Experience with software transitions would be an asset to help streamline this phase. Whilst we work toward a single Enterprise package there will be headaches to overcome. i.e. staff training & skill acquisition on program specifics.
How to Apply:
We welcome a discussion with any potential candidate. Please email a 1.page Resume and a 1.page Cover Letter. Applications more than 2.pages total may not be considered. We value concise statements of competency.