Casual Storeperson/Delivery DriverPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
About the Company:
We are a leading organisation that offers a world-class product range consisting of premium quality caskets that are handcrafted from solid timbers and precious metals, through to contemporary, personalised coffins, and traditional designs, together with economical and sustainable choices. We make product section and ordering easier, faster and more efficient by offering clients 24/7 contact with their dedicated account manager, modern sales tools, the largest range of products, fast delivery, unrivalled reliability and we always have expert help available.
We are offering a casual position for a qualified MR driver/Storeperson. The employee must have experience working with Timber products and requires you to be involved in all aspects of warehousing/distribution/ lining/trimming including:
Lining/Trimming/Handles-Working with tools
To be successful you will have:
Previous store/warehouse experience
Working with Hand/Power tools
Driver's Licence (Truck MR)
Forklift Licence (preferred but not essential)
Intermediate computer skills
Very good customer service skills
This position will suit a self-motivated person with a good work ethic who is reliable, flexible and conscientious.
If you are interested in the above position please forward your resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?