Advertiser: Hire Purpose Talent SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Competitive, above award rates
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Verser is Australia's recognised premier provider of IT asset handling and remarketing services. They are an independent entity capable of delivering IT services globally working with large and small corporations, Government, Education and equipment vendors to deliver services through the IT asset lifecycle across Australia / New Zealand. From configuration to end of life or refresh and asset purchase, They coordinate all services throughout the asset life cycles, with emphasis on a smooth transition, businesses to focus on their priorities.
Verser now has an exciting opportunity for an All-rounder to join their fast-growing organisation.
Nature of employment: Casual working in Normal business hours or out of hours by agreement depending on deployment needs (there's no business expectation to work out of hours).
Responsibilities may include (not limited to)
- PC Refresh work
- Imaging Windows 10.
- Applications upload.
- Imaging/Data wiping.
- Receiving and dispatching the assets in warehouse.
- Perform data migration on client's computers.
- Use USB to data wipe.
- An all rounder to work in warehouse and also willing to go onsite.
- Asset tagging and troubleshooting issues while migrating the data.
To succeed in this role, you will need
- Must have prior experience of imaging Windows.
- Strong experience in data migration
- Excellent technical skills with regards to PC hardware and related equipment.
- Proven troubleshooting skills
- Ability to document every step performed
- Has initiative and wants to learn all areas
- Communicates effectively; relationship building skills and a strong desire to build interpersonal links
- Professionalism in attitude, actions and appearance
- Initiative and ability to plan and organise yourself
- An ability to work to deadlines and under pressure
- Recent criminal record check (or willingness to obtain one)
This role will offer you the chance to further develop your career in a tight knit organisation that rewards results and is a great place to work. Verser believes in developing people and provide appropriate training and career opportunities. If this sounds like a role you would be interested in, please apply now!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?