- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
Right around Australia through a network of branches, agents and dealers, Supagas provides the service you deserve. Serving your home, business and industry with our range of products including LPG, Industrial Gases, Homeswap and Welding Equipment and Consumables. We strive for customer service excellence in every facet of our business.
Due to our continued growth and sales focus we currently have an opportunity within our Launceston branch for an enthusiastic, confident and vibrant All-rounder to join the team.
Your role will include, but not be limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for incoming calls and visitors and ensuring the smooth operation of the Launceston office
- Upholding Supagas' Customer Service Policy, and our 'Yes We Can' approach
- Receipting cash transactions and processing credit card payments accurately
- Handling customer queries and accounts in a professional and timely manner
- Providing customers with product, service and procedural information
- Accurate new customer account setup
- Assistance in scheduling truck runs
- Supporting Operations and Sales staff
- Yard duties such as helping customers with cylinders, filling LPG cylinders and ensuring the yard is kept in a neat, tidy and organised manner
- General office management tasks including ordering of stock and materials
- Assist in emergency deliveries when required
The successful candidate would ideally have the following:
- Valid Australian Drivers licence, a requirement
- Forklift licence, an advantage but not required
- MR truck licence, an advantage but not required
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience in credit, debtor & cash handling functions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your work load
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office applications
- A reasonable level of fitness
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- A team player approach
- Be customer orientated with a "can-do" attitude
- National Police Check and demerit points statement will be required PRIOR to commencement
We are seeking candidates with a Safety First attitude, customer service skills, a strong work ethic and a team based approach.
If you believe you possess the skills and experience listed above and want to be the next member of the Supagas Team please, click apply below!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?