Fullstack .NET Web Developer
Advertiser: Redhotminute Australia Pty. Ltd.More jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
Are you looking for a company where you can make a difference? We're looking for great people, we're looking for you!
We are you, is an international digital agency with offices around the globe. We build sites, stores and apps for brands with character. We are a full service agency offering online strategy, design and technology.
The Melbourne office is looking for you to strengthen the team. We work closely with our offices in Europe to support International and Australian customers. But we consider ourselves boutique in the Melbourne market and that allows us to target great projects within various technology stacks.
At any given moment, we will be working on a variety of different projects, both web and mobile, for a number of customers, ensuring a good mix of new and exciting challenges. As we are growing there will be plenty of opportunities to grow in your field.
For this role, we are looking for a next level Sitecore developer who wants to grow to lead, inspire members of the team, help educate and grow their colleagues and develop high quality products.
Expected skill and experience:
- Fullstack development experience is important for this role.
- Back end web development using C#, ASP.NET and/or MVC.
- Sitecore experience is a nice bonus, but we will educate otherwise.
- Communicative and eager to interact directly with customers.
- Familiar with Agile and scrum, and working in agile teams.
- Ambition to lead and inspire team members.
- Experience with React is a plus.
If interested, we'd love to meet you! Apply now and you will be contacted asap.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- How many years' experience do you have working in an agile environment?
- What's your expected annual base salary?