Front of house waitstaff & bar staff
Advertiser: Torquay HotelMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- South West Coast VIC
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Waiting Staff
With new owners on board who have a proven record of lifting & changing the game, the Torquay Hotel is about to enter a new and exciting phase of growth – and we need outgoing experienced hospitality staff to join our team!
We are seeking both experienced floor & bar team members who are eager to be apart of our team! You MUST be available and willing to work nights, weekends, summer & public holidays.
The Torquay Hotel has a rich heritage and is an integral part of the town's fabric and history. But just like Torquay itself which has grown and evolved, the pub will embark on a transformation. It's not going to be too radical, but it is going to re-establish the Torquay Hotel as the place to go in town.
If you bring a spark to your hospitality service and wish to join our outgoing team, we would love to hear from you! There are multiple positions to be filled immediately. Approx 15+ hours per week, negotiable for the right candidates. The position is casual, and the successful applicant MUST be available for weekend and night work. Also the applicant must be ready for immediate start. Experience in shift supervising and staff management will be an advantage.
The applicant must have:
- Experience in a fast paced dining room
- A passion for delivering both the best food & service standards always
- A fantastic work ethic
- A bubbly, fun, outgoing personality
- Some knowledge in local wines and beverage service
- Current Victorian Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate (RSA)
- Be available on weekends, nights and public holidays including, New years & summer
- The ability to work in a fast paced busy environment & multi task
Applications via phone will not be accepted. Please click the apply now button and attach resume. Award wages including penalty rates apply. Please note only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a waitperson?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?