Advertiser: ORH Truck Solutions Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Trades & Services, Automotive Trades
ORH Trucks Solutions Pty Ltd is looking for an experienced and exceptional Automotive Electrician on a full time basis to join our team in Hazelmere.
ORH is one of the leading manufacturers of Water Carts, Service Trucks, Tippers, Trailers, Skip Load Lifters and Service Trailers within Australia. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with the potential for career growth. Competitive salary is offered with a stable working environment and good working conditions.
Role and Responsibility
- Fitting electrical harnesses to new builds/repairs or overhauls
- Fit cab switches and wiring to truck dashboards
- Fit lights and electrics to new bodies
- Diagnose, fault find and repair any electrical problems
- Carrying out a variety of electrical repairs/maintenance on a range of trucks
- Installation of auto electrical upgrades to a range of vehicles/trucks
- Providing expert advice to customers on the current condition of their vehicle and how the business can assist achieve their goals
- Modify existing installations to achieve customer’s goals
- Preventative maintenance on systems as required
- Proven ability to think outside the box
- Role may include some tidying and cleaning of workshop
- Role requires candidate to comply with WHS policies and procedures
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Relevant trade qualification or
- 4th Year Auto Electrician Apprentice
- Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Exceptional customer service skills and a can-do attitude
- Unrestricted, manual driver’s license
- Willingness to undertake further training highly regarded
- A good level of physical fitness and strength required
- Ability to work well within the team
- Strong initiative and work ethic
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Career progression opportunities
- A dynamic and unique working environment
If you have the above skills and are looking for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information about this position or the Company, please contact Debra Richardson, Human Resource Manager on 9250 2250.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications Close: 10th January 2020
Please note that only applicants short listed will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Automotive Electrical Technology?
- Are you licenced to drive a manual vehicle?