ICT Support Officer - Assistive Technology
Advertiser: Recruitment HiveMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- $40.00 phr NEG All Client Fees Disclosed
- Work Type
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
- ICT Support Officer – Assistive Technology
- 12 + 12 + 12 Month contract in Canberra, Tugerranong
- Very accepting & understanding workplace
Our Client, a mid sized Federal Government Agency focused on supporting people with Disabilities is seeking a ICT Support Officer – Assistive Technology to join their team in mid January 2020.
The primary duties of the ICT Support Officer – Assistive Technology will include;
- Work together to deliver consistent customer service excellence;
- Deliver support and educate using a range of methods including via telephone, email and in person;
- Communicate to a variety of clients with differing levels of ICT knowledge.
The ideal ICT Support Officer – Assistive Technology may possess;
- At least 2 years proven experience in a Service Desk or Customer Service Role;
- Have the ability to respond to and prioritise competing and often urgent requests in a calm and efficient manner while also maintaining high work standards;
- Must display a positive contemporary attitude to people with disability. As such, it is highly desirable that applicants have an understanding or lived experience of disability;
- Previous experience in Desktop support tasks including SOE Deployment, Software Deployment, Rebuilds, Level 1 Troubleshooting Activities and Hardware.
To apply for this interesting ICT Support Officer – Assistive Technology contract, please click the Apply for this job button or call Matt on (02) 6299 1006.