Advertiser: Multiple Sclerosis Society of QueenslandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $100,000 - $114,999 + super & salary sacrificing
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Management
- Good salary + salary sacrificing benefits
- Join a leading non-profit organisation with real community impact
- Enhance our employee experience by driving best practice business systems
- Flexible role in a motivated team and forward-thinking business
MS Queensland is a not-for-profit organisation providing specialised services to benefit people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) and other neurological conditions. At the heart of our work in achieving our mission of a world free from MS and finding a cure is the commitment of our people.
About the role
- Lead, coach, and manage a team delivering business systems and support functions in a customer first environment
- Collaborate with leaders, staff, and customers to shape the organisational IT strategy and implementation roadmap to drive efficiencies and business outcomes
- Oversee the provisioning and maintenance of high-reliability IT systems, services, and support
- Manage vendors and contracts to achieve value for money outcomes and ensure ongoing system availability
- Drive continuous improvement through monitoring and reviewing systems, standards, and process; leading strategic and operational projects; and staying informed on market trends and impacts.
We are looking for candidates who will bring;
- Highly developed communication skills, able to engage with tact and influence across work disciplines to achieve outcomes
- Proven experience in successfully leading teams and implementing business change projects
- A strong working knowledge of all aspects of managing an IT environment in a medium scale business (incl. Microsoft/Citrix environment, Domain management, CISCO VOIP, database administration, hardware management, and more)
- A history of consistently meeting SLA’s, managing high reliability IT environments, supported by a vision for ongoing improvement with the ability to execute plans to get there
This role will require the following:
- A tertiary qualification in the field of information technology;
- A qualification in project management, or commensurate level of work experience;
- Current ‘open’ driver license & the ability visit sites across SEQ
More information about this all requirements of this role can be found in the position description upon request to email@example.com.
Why work for US?
At MS Queensland, our values underpin everything we do, and our people bring these values to life by living them daily in their roles. Our values are Respect, Hope, Commitment and Collaboration. It is the passion, skill and commitment of our people that keeps us on track in consistently achieving our strategic goals and improving the lives of people living with MS and other neurological conditions.
- Be part of a team working towards a common vision and goal
- Contribute to an environment that embraces flexibility and recognises achievements
- Deliver impact as part of a committed, dedicated and passionate team focused on creating positive change
If YOU are ready to positively change the lives of people living with MS and other neurological conditions then we would love to hear from you.
For further information on this opportunity, please contact Lynne Anderson, Executive Assistant to the EGM Corporate Services, on 3840 0806.
Applications must be submitted by: 9am on Wednesday 18th December 2019
Note: suitable applicants may be contacted prior to the above date in the interest of completing this process in a timely manner.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Have you worked in a role where you were responsible for vendor management?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role where you had team and or line management responsibility?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?