Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Glenn Dias Real EstateMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Assistant Property Manager
Due to expansion we are offering an opportunity to join our team in this full/part time role. Part-time with the potential for full-time employment.
If you love what you do, have a passion for property and would like to work in a positive and supportive environment managing a small and high-quality rent roll we want to hear from you.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and outgoing team player capable of delivering excellent customer service skills. A positive, can do attitude and exceptional attention to detail are highly desirable for this role. We are a small Agency operating out of two locations. You will work closely with the Principal who encourages new ideas, independent thinking and self-direction.
You will be part of open and forward-thinking team, working to support and motivate each other while striving to deliver the best service in the industry. This is a multi-faceted role, suited to an energetic person who is organised, driven and thrives on challenge. Prior experience in real estate, property management or apartment letting essential.
If you are looking to work in an inclusive, multi-cultural environment using the latest technology and for employers who promote family-style values, this is the opportunity for you. You can be sure that we will help you to grow and develop your skills and capabilities. We offer attractive incentives for new business generation.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Routine, Ingoing, Outgoing and Open inspections
- Inspection reports
- Communication with Landlords and Tenants
- Work Orders and Co-ordinating Tradespeople
- Processing Tenancy Applications
- Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews
- SACAT matters
- Trust Accounting
- Arrears Management
- Client Expectations
- End of Month Procedures
- Other day to day duties involving all aspects of Property Management
- Some weekend/after hours work may be required
Skills and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- SA Property Management license (essential)
- Driver’s license (essential)
- Reliable car (essential)
- Previous experience in real estate, property management or apartment letting
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation
- Commercial Leasing experience
- Strong IT Skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Impeccable presentation
- Highly organised
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong administration skills
- Enthusiastic can do attitude
- Team spirit
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a team environment
- The ability to quickly learn new programs
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Police clearance
All applications will be held in the strictest of confidence.
Email your resume including referee details together with a covering letter explaining why you're right for the job to email@example.com.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?