Food and Beverage Supervisor
Advertiser: Coral Sea Marina ResortMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Northern QLD
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Hospitality & Tourism, Bar & Beverage Staff
About the business
We are going through an exciting period of change at Coral Sea Marina Resort and now is a great time to join us on our journey. Externally you will notice the renovations of our establishment, but internally we are building a brilliant team; overall creating a stunning, supportive and sensational place to work!
We pride ourselves on our world class facilities, spectacular views and providing outstanding guest experiences that reflect excellence in quality and value.
The Hotel is currently closed for refurbishment and we are excited to show you all the changes at our venue.
We have training and fun activities planned for our team prior to opening, so will need new team members to start week beginning 09 December 2019.
Our team will be hands on in preparation for Hotel opening 21 December 2019.
About the role
We are looking for a capable and professional Food and Beverage Supervisor to take responsibility for the daily operations and management of the Food and Beverage team at The Rocks, Coral Sea Marina Resort.
This is a permanent full time position responsible for ensuring high quality guest experiences within our venue.
As Food and Beverage Supervisor, working in conjunction with the Food and Beverage Manager, you will be responsible for:
- supervising and training Food and Beverage Attendants ensuring the team have thorough understanding of services and are meeting guests expectations
- ensuring team and venue are kept in pristine and professional condition
- greeting and seating guests, receiving orders for food and drink, and providing service in a timely manner
- assisting Food and Beverage Manager with monitoring and ordering stock as well as storing appropriately
- Must have a Current RSA Certification
- Demonstrated experience within the Hospitality Industry
- Strong leadership qualities with supervising and training a team
- You will be friendly, polite and attentive
- Must be flexible with availability across weekdays, evenings and weekends
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing passionate team at one of the most iconic oceanfront venues in Airlie Beach and to be part of our new restaurant venue, The Rocks.
Should this position sound like the opportunity for you, please do not hesitate to hit the Apply Now button to be considered.
Applications to be submitted by Thursday 12th of December 2019.
Please note, to be considered for this position you must be able to work in Australia and be residing in Australia at the time of application.
Only successful applicants shortlisted for the position will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have cocktail bartending experience?