Assistant Property Manager
Advertiser: Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is Australia’s fastest growing independent residential property firm - our success is borne of culture, professionalism and a genuine desire to help people reach their goals through property. An opportunity is available to join the progressive and successful Property Management team in the role of Assistant Property Manager.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handling tenant and landlord enquiries
- Conducting opens and inspections
- General administrative duties
- Updating and maintaining the database with client information
- Providing support to Property Managers
- Providing generalist administrative support to the Property Management team
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have:
- A current Property Management license
- Administration and customer service experience
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- A current drivers’ license and reliable vehicle
- Experience working with a CRM (desirable)
- Real estate experience (desirable)
- A passion for real estate
This is an entry level position with an opportunity for career progression in the future.
As an industry leader, Ouwens Casserly requires the successful candidate to have the ability to engage and connect with the company vision and reflect the company values of Authenticity, Optimism, Passion and Precision. In return you will be provided with a fun, results and team focused culture to work in with attractive benefits.
Please send your application to Simone de Laine, People and Culture Manager by 18th December.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?