Kindergarten Assistant- Natural play based program
Advertiser: padua kindergartenMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Mornington Peninsula & Bass Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Education & Training, Childcare & Outside School Hours Care
Padua Kindergarten on the sunny Mornington Peninsula is looking for additional qualified and experienced Kindergarten assistant to join our amazing team of professionals. Padua is an all-day exclusive Kindergarten program, for 3 and 4 year olds. We are seeking a Qualified Diploma or Certificate Three candidate for our 3 and 4 year old groups, assisting our full time Kindergarten teachers in planning a natural play based program, and to ensure all children go off to school with a positive sense of self and developmentally ready.
The successful applicant must love children and be willing to work as part of a team, providing children and families with a positive energy and quality program. Must also be open to new ways and be creative with a passion for their position. We ask applicants have minimum 3 years industry experience. A professional manner and presentation a must. Able to work all shifts in between 7:30am to 5:30pm.
Position to start full time 2020, though ideally we would like to get to know you this side of 2019.
Please email resume and cover letter to:
The Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
*please note phone calls will not be taken.
*Full time candidates only please
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have professional child care experience?
- Have you completed a Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care?
- Do you have a Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care?