Advertiser: JR TownsendMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Farming, Animals & Conservation, Horticulture
We are looking for an experienced farmer to manage a 9,000 tree Macadamia orchard. Key responsibilities include:
* tree spraying,
* fertilizer & compost spreading,
* canopy & orchard floor management,
* make and maintain drains,
* service and maintain farm machinery,
* regular reporting,
* maintain a safe working environment, and
* present the orchard, gardens and pool with care and with an attention to detail.
Required: the applicant must have a current drivers license, chemical accreditation, certificates or demonstrated experience with chainsaws, good communication skills and good computer skills. Welding would be an advantage.
Please provide a CV and cover letter.
For a confidential discussion about this position please call Stephen on 0428 960 007.