Site Manager - Commercial and Domestic - Warragul
Advertiser: Kubale ConstructionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- West Gippsland & Latrobe Valley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Kubale Constructions is an award winning, dynamic, commercial construction company growing in size and diversity. Our portfolio includes educational buildings, health and community facilities, dairy and water infrastructure.
Based in West Gippsland, Victoria, our location provides exceptional lifestyle opportunities for those who enjoy the benefits of working in a regional country environment only 1 hour from Melbourne.
We are seeking an experienced Site Manager to expand our team. The successful applicant must have proven experience at handling the big jobs or multiple jobs as required. You should also be able to provide both client and colleague references. You must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a project Superintendent along with the subcontractors, suppliers, project budget and construction program. Reporting to the Project Manager, you'll be measured on the success of the your projects, the satisfaction of our clients and the management of your crew.
Selection will also be based on the softer skills of building trustful relationships with clients/owners.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage variations and the construction program
- Be self-motivated and seek efficiencies
- Complete projects within or below budget
- Manage healthy relationships with your subcontractors/suppliers
- Manage safety, your crew and our resources
- Report on the progress of your projects to management regularly
- Get the very best from your crew by developing their skills, confidence and experience
Education & Experience
- You must be either tertiary or trade qualified
- Experience on large projects will be valued
- Knowledge of MS Office and in particular Excel
- The role is ideal for an experienced Site Manager
Note : Multiple applicants may be appointed to the team dependent on the quality of resumes received
As our projects become larger and more complex, the opportunity clearly exists to develop this role and your career into a leadership position. A salary and package will be negotiated to suit the experience you bring to the company. An immediate start is available for the right applicant, so apply now.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a site manager?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?