Advertiser: The All Natural CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Wagga Wagga & Riverina
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Administrative Assistants
The All Natural Company is one of Australia's largest contract manufactures offering a variety of services including product formulation and development, contract manufacturing, design packaging and website development and marketing.
We are looking to expand our team and have a great opportunity for new person to join our team as an office assistant and personal assistant to the Director and Senior Management Team.
This role will require someone with exceptional communication skills as you will often be the first point of contact for any information and therefore will be your responsibility to inform the rest of the team.
A person with excellent organizational and articulation skills is highly coveted to write well-constructed emails and important documents with a great attention to detail.
Each day is something different with in a fast paced ever changing environment with a young motivated and energetic team.
Some duties may include:
- Assisting the Office Manager with daily tasks such as contacting and maintaining strong effective relationships with clients and suppliers to achieve desired outcomes
- Maintaining the integrity of working documents and update documentation when revised
– Monitor and fulfill orders for customers to meet their satisfaction
– Delegating tasks to the specific departments and follow up on each outcome
– Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
– High attention to detail with the ability to self-priorities tasks
– Strong written and verbal communication skills
– Proactive and solution focused
– Be an analytical thinker, drive efficiency, quality and performance within a team environment
– Good time management and multitasking skills
Please send in a resume with a short cover letter to email@example.com
Minimum six month contract.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?