Covert Security Cash Collections every FRIDAYPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Trades & Services, Security Services
Our Company is a specialist in providing discreet, covert banking services for retail clients throughout Australia.
We are looking for an experienced security guard to join our busy team in various areas of Brisbane every FRIDAY as a minimum.
You must have a current Queensland Security Licence, your full Driver Licence and be able to work both within a team environment as well as unsupervised.
Good communication skills are essential, as well as being well presented and professional at all times.
Excellent customer service skills are required as you will be dealing with many different clients each day. Patience, tolerance, respect and strong ethics are all qualities we expect from our employees.
You will be required to submit paperwork weekly so basic computer skills with Word and Excel are also needed.
Previous experience in this industry is preferred and please note that we are an equal opportunity employer.
Full training is given to the successful applicant and the position is available to commence immediately.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a current security licence?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a qualification in security operations?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?