TEFOL Apprenticeships for 2020 - Expressions of interest
Advertiser: Tefol P/LMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Mining, Resources & Energy, Mining - Engineering & Maintenance
- Attain skills on a diverse range of heavy vehicle, mining and transport equipment
- Be guided by class leading highly skilled tradespersons
- Work for an employer who values their staff and long lasting employee relationships.
About the Company
Based at Rutherford and Muswellbrook, Tefol Pty Ltd is a 24 hour repair company servicing a variety of heavy transport and mining equipment throughout the Hunter Valley. We are after motivated and driven people who are willing to learn and grow with the company as apprentices in 2020.
About the Roles
Our Fitter Machinists’, Boilermakers, Auto Electricians and Heavy Vehicle Mechanics play a crucial role in our business. They are responsible for the safe, effective and efficient service, overhaul and repair of a variety of mining equipment and transport machinery for our respected clients.
We are currently seeking expressions of interest for apprentices in relation to the below trades for both of our sites.
1st year Apprentice: i) Fitter Machinist
ii) Heavy Vehicle Mechanics
1st year Apprentice: i) Boilermaker
- Completion of relevant pre-trade competencies and/or previous work experience in these roles is looked upon favourably, however is not essential
- Be well presented and take pride in your work
- Possess strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a can-do attitude and work ethic
- Commitment to completion of relevant trade qualifications
- Awareness of Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) requirements
- Current driver’s licence, P1 or above
When completing your application, please advise which site and position your submission is for.
Please submit a resume and cover letter as to your suitability for these positions.
Applications Close: 2nd January 2020.
All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Applications should be made to the attention of HR Officer, Tefol Pty Ltd, and emailed in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?