Sales RepresentativePrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
YHI Power, part of the global YHI Holding Group, is an established supplier of Automotive batteries, Industrial batteries, and Solar products. Using a network of sales and warehousing facilities in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and Adelaide, YHI Power’s mission is to continuously provide customers with quality products and distinctive customer service.
About this Position
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Melbourne head office to appoint a Full-Time Sales Representative to grow our AMARON Battery Business. We are looking for a dedicated, ethical and responsible person to join our team and build upon the success of the company.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- You will be responsible to identify new business opportunities, promote and sell AMARON Automotive Batteries to grow the business.
- Driving a company vehicle (UTE or other vehicles) to look for new opportunities and deliver batteries.
- Quoting and negotiating prices, credit terms, completing contracts and recording orders
- Establishing genuine customer relationships and customer prospecting
- Establish new accounts and service existing accounts in order to meet Sales Targets.
- Planning, organizing, and meeting agreed sales call schedules in order to grow new business and service existing accounts.
We are looking for someone who is both company and customer-focused and happy to go that extra mile while being flexible to the demands of a growing business.
To Succeed in this role, you need:
- Vibrant personality, Ability to build strong client relationships, find the Switch!
- Proven Battery Industrial sales experience will be an advantage
- Sound Technical skills
- Ideally automotive batteries
- Be self-motivated and competitive within a team environment
- Be physically fit and healthy
(Please note this position involves heavy lifting of batteries.)
- Police clearance, medical certificate and driving history report will be required before being accepted for this role ((reimbursed by YHI POWER).
- Possess the ability to listen to client's needs, provide solutions and execute strategies.
- Adherence to strict Safety & OHSE Policies.
What makes this role OUTSTANDING?
You will be working with a passionate group of people and a collaborative team to achieve the growth of the business.
In return for your commitment and hard work, you will be provided with a competitive salary with no ceiling commission, use of a fully maintained company vehicle, company uniform provided and staff discounts across our product range.
How to Apply
If this sounds like the opportunity for you please apply below!
We look forward to you becoming a valuable asset of YHI POWER team!
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales representative?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?