- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Perth, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Warehousing, Storage & Distribution
As part of the Fortune 500 Bosch Group and one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in t
It enables fully connected applications with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drives and controls, gear technology, linear motion, assembly technology, power units and systems to all facets of the mining and industrial sectors including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things.
Headquarters based in the North-West of Sydney with branch offices in other states around Australia, we have an exciting opportunity available for an enthusiastic and motivated full time Stores Person to join a supportive and collaborative team, who can contribute to the success of the business. This role is located in Malaga; it will suit dynamic and dedicated personnel to support us growing even stronger in the future.
- Ensure incoming goods are corresponding with delivery dockets, GRN, invoices.
- Ensure customer orders are processed and despatch in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure spares and components for service jobs are allocated to job bins and
- Provide quality control of goods inwards and outwards.
Your main duties and responsibilities including:
- Inspection of incoming goods and reporting of any discrepancies.
- Pick & dispatch goods according to orders' requirements.
- Answer customer enquiries via phone and sales counter.
- Load & unload delivery vehicles.
- Carry stock checks regularly.
- Organise packaging material for own daily use and branches.
- Assist with inventory work.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment.
- Order consumables & PPE for WA operations.
- Manage stored workshop tooling.
- Receipt and allocate spare parts for the service department to job bins.
- Obtain quotes from suppliers for consumables.
- Organising couriers and fright requirements.
- Photographing all incoming and outgoing service jobs and filing in BeQik.
- Previous experience in fast paced warehouse environment
- Sound computer literacy
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Current Driver’s license, Fork lift license and pickers license
- SAP Experience is a must.
Benefits of working at Bosch
We recognise that our employees are our greatest asset. Through the diversity of our business and commitment to personal and career development, we can provide you a new and exciting opportunity so you can achieve your full potential.
We offer our employees:
- Diverse and exciting career opportunities, both local and international.
- Comprehensive training and development opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration and benefits.
Staff discounts on Bosch and affiliated-brand products.
If you are looking for a new challenge in a profitable and stable company that will appreciate you for your hard work then this is your ideal role.
Agency applications will not be accepted for this position.
Please note, you must hold Australian work rights to apply for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a storeperson?
- Which of the following forklift licences do you have?
- Do you have experience operating a forklift?
- How many years' experience do you have as a warehouse storeperson?
- What is your expected annual base rate salary?