Resident Maintenance Technician
Advertiser: Knapp Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Maintenance
About the company:
KNAPP is the Austria based leader in warehouse automation with over 4000 staff worldwide. Known as a one stop solution provider, the KNAPP group designs and installs intelligent and custom-made warehouse automation solutions all over the world – making complexity simple.
About the role:
We are seeking a full-time resident maintenance technician to deliver first class service to our customer in Rowville.
- Ensure deadlines are met at best quality for all defined services
- Warehouse check according to the pre-defined maintenance check
- Continuous improvement of processes and efficiency
- Elaborate work flows and systems within your responsibility
- Plan maintenance tasks and carry out Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) of automation equipment
- Reporting to customer and line manager
- Spare parts management
- Repairs and replacement of components
- Support customer operations
- Higher national engineering certificate in electro mechanical systems
- Excellent English skills
- Well-developed capabilities in error and problem analysis
- Ability to actively communicate one’s expertise and skills within the work environment
- Knowledge in Microsoft office
- Electrical certificate (desirable)
- Experience in automation (desirable)
- Language skills in German preferred
- Permanent full-time position
- Excellent remuneration package
- Work phone and laptop
- Ongoing training in Australia and HQ in Austria
- Supportive team environment and great company culture
- Career development opportunities
How to apply:
Click APPLY or contact Sebastian Mayer on 0488 048 745 for a confidential discussion.
Closing date for this role: 30th December 2019
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have as a maintenance engineer?
- Do you hold a current electrical licence?