Administration & Retail Consultant
Advertiser: Automobile Association of Northern TerritoryMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 3 Dec 2019
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About the business
As one of Northern Territory's largest Member organisations, The Automobile Association of Northern Territory (AANT) provides a broad range of products and services for our Members and the community including roadside assistance, insurance, travel, lifestyle and advocacy.
The small team at AANT embrace the value of a vibrant and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our employees help us innovate, make better business decisions and better serve our members
Join us during an exciting time of growth and work for an iconic brand in the Territory
About the role
Part time position 25 hours per week, 5 days a week on a rotating roster that includes Saturdays.
Duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Provide administration support to the branch staff
- Accurately receive, receipt and reconcile cash, EFT and online payments
- Maintain and process fleet and corporate memberships
- Provide sales and customer service in all products including insurance.
- Ordering and reconciling stock
- End of month and stocktake processes
Benefits and perks
• Free Roadside Assistance and up to 20% off AANT insurance products
• A wide variety of travel, retail and automotive discounts
• Work for an organisation that is always striving to do better and be better
• Generous incentives and various employee rewards.
Skills and experience
You will be a strong communicator, with high attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time. We are looking for:
- Advance level of computer skills
- Minimum of 12 months in a sales role, preferably in a retail environment
- General insurance industry experience desirable.
APPLICATIONS: Must be received by COB 17th December 2019.